Further Education and Training Certificate
Business Administration Services
Why study Business Administration Services NQF Level 4?
Every organisation needs an efficient team of office and project administrators to provide administrative support. The role of an administrator is significant because they ensure that senior staff can work effectively. They are employed by all organisations, including large corporations, small business, non-profit organisation and governmental agencies.
The FETC Business Administration Services Level 4 qualification is intended to:
- Promote the necessary skills required for the efficient performance of Adminstrative functions in any commercial or non-commercial environment.
- Release the potential of people.
- Provide opportunities for people to further advance their careers in administration.
Who should study this course?
This Business Administration Services NQF Level 4 course is for any individual who is or wishes to be involved in the Administration function within any industry, or non-commercial venture/organization.
This Business Administration Services NQF Level 4 qualification will provide learners with knowledge and skills in:Management of Records
- Comprehension of written and verbal texts
- Business Writing
- Problem Solving
- Project Teamwork
- Business Policies and Procedures
- Programme ID: 61595
- Number of credits: 140