Further Education and Training Certificate
Why study New Venture Creation NQF Level 4?
Do you want to start your own business? Many of us dream of being our own boss. Invest in your future by learning the skills needed to run your own company.
Every large corporation or niche product started out as an idea that was systematically grown and developed. Becoming an entrepreneur and starting a new business requires not only innovative concepts and determination but the right know-how.
Who should study this course?
This programme provides aspiring and existing entrepreneurs with the essential skills needed to successfully research, launch and manage a new business venture.
New Venture Creation NQF 4 will provide you with the:
- Ability to identify and create a new venture
- Knowledge of interpersonal skills required in a business environment
- Understanding of basic economics within a market economy
- Ability to manage a new venture by applying business principles and techniques
- Understanding the role of leadership and management
- Programme ID: 66249
- Number of credits: 149