The Office Professional & Records Management Masterclass is an exciting and interactive programme, designed to provide participants with the opportunity to review and develop interpersonal and professional skills needed to do their jobs effectively, thereby contributing to personal and organizational success.
The programme also covers the strategies, tools and technologies used to capture, categorise, manage, store, preserve (archive) and deliver documents and records in support of business processes, as well as the core components of ISO 15489 so that organisations become compliant with best practices.
- Extend their understanding of their roles as office managers and administrators and the key contribution they make to organisational success
- Review and develop their personal organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Review their working relationships
- Develop an action plan to help themselves, their boss and other colleagues work in more effective and efficient ways
- Understand the key concepts and overall architectural scope of records and document management
- Develop business cases and business requirements for records management systems
- Identify the business drivers for improving document and records management in their organisations
- Determine how document and records management can be implemented across their organisations
- Assess the implications of technologies, including Enterprise Content Management (ECM) on document and records management